Monday, November 28, 2011

Burner 2.0 Irons, Your First Choice

All you need to know is they're long. Every new taylormade burner 2.0 irons has been engineered to be long. The face is thinner. The toplines of this taylormade burner 2.0 irons are progresive. The shafts are specifically designed for each head. COR and MOI ratings have been maximized. And every taylormade burner 2.0 irons has consistent distance gaps from one to the next. We took the selling irons and made them even better.

The taylormade burner 2.0 irons features the same superfast technology as the driver, with a lighter, longer shaft, a lighter grip and a larger, more forgiving clubhead. While everything below the hosels has been made lighter, it’s the technology and engineering of this taylormade burner 2.0 irons in the clubhead that provides the most game-improving technology. A low and deep center of gravity provides more power and a high launch-angle for more carry and distance. Behind the clubface, they’ve enhanced the coefficient of reshtitution with inverted cone technology adds some spring to the clubface to increase ball speeds at the moment of impact for even more distance. Taylormade has also included the 2.0 technology, which engineers each club for more control, higher ball flight and an improved sound and feel.


I always thought when people said new clubs made a good difference in their game, that it was really just something that gave them more confidence and that was what made the difference. I was wrong. I played with a rental set and after 25 years my swing does not change. This taylormade burner 2.0 irons actually straightened out my shots and for the first time, I was able to hit a long irons consistently long. This taylormade burner 2.0 irons is the best one that I have used. There are countles new grips in the market with cool features. I try these grips, but I always return to the There are countles new grips in the market with cool features. I try these grips, but I always return to the Tour Velvet. It has the best all-around feel, traction, and performance for my game. Looks simple but is a true clasic. It has the best all-around feel, traction, and performance for my game. Looks simple but is a true clasic. You should come to this club to buy it, you will be given a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment