Friday, November 25, 2011

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver is by far my favorite club in my bag. I had become a creature of habit using my old Redline driver, but one of my friends bought this new Superfast driver and strongly encouraged me to buy one for myself. I was still a little skeptical, knowing how golf companies come out with a new and improved product practically every year.

My friend offered to let me swing his one time,and once I did, a whole new golfing world opened up to me. The Superfast driver easily added an average of 20 yards to my drives. Also, the feel of this driver is incredible.It makes shaping your shots around those doglegs much easier, and actually having the distance to make it there is not an issue. The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 driver is the best driver to come out on the market in the last 5 years. Any serious golfer should consider adding the Superfast 2.0 to their bag. It would give you a definite upper hand, whether you are just the occasional recreational golfer or the serious tournament golfer.

For any golfer who wants to improve their scores, the Superfast 2.0 is one way to do that. Instantly add distance off the tee, and leave yourself shorter iron shots onto the green. The enlarged sweet spot helps to ensure you get solid contact on just about every drive.You will be more consistent and longer off the tee with the help of the TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0. If you watch professional golf, chances are you have probably seen this driver. The pros recognize that there is something special about the overall performance of this driver. This product is one of the best TaylorMade has ever come out with, and I strongly recommend that you look into improving your game with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment