Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Burner 2.0 Irons, Men’s Favorite

Taylormade brand is one of the most famous golf brands, and the burner irons are also the most important productions, why people love taylormade club, now, let’s watch the taylormade burner 2.0 irons.

The burner 2.0 irons are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009. The new black steel and chromed sole, along with the carbon fibered look in the cavity make this a much more attractive iron overall. Distances were very consistent and ball flight, although a bit high, was alright by me. Some may not care for the added height but all in all, a much better performer than its previous version. For certain, these will be a solid performer for Taylor Made Golf's new lines for 2011.

The taylormade burner 2.0 consists of irons individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel. A multi-functional sole lowers the center of gravity and reduces turf-drag to make the golf set easy to launch shots high and long, while the inverted cone in each clubface is strategically sized and shaped center of gravity location in each head is precision-placed to optimize long-, middle- and short-iron flight; high-coefficient of restitution faces promote fast ball speed for long distance in the long-irons.

My handicap for the last 8 years pretty much stays from 11 to 14, depending on how much free time I have. And while describing what is strong or what is weak in a mid capper like me? Driving is probably my weak link, and chipping and putting is my stronger suit. My iron play is mediocre, although distances with my irons are decent, and I can pretty much advance the ball the distance I'm wanting but ball trajectory for me is the less than stellar. For example, from 150 yards out, whether using a 6 or a 7 iron, I might hit one high and reach or I might skull one...And that also might reach. I can do it all. My most consistent trajectory is a mid ball flight with a slight draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment