Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Are you someone who what to make your speed faster and faster? The taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. Ultra-thin Wall technology on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front. This creates the biggest face on any TaylorMade Driver which gives you a larger hitting area with a larger sweet spot for more forgiveness. TaylorMade has also included the 2.0 technology, which engineers each club for more control, higher ball flight and an improved sound and feel.

Features of taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver is that long shaft, lighter weight and new lowdrag aerodynamics promote faster swing speed for more distance. Secondly, the lightest TaylorMade driver is ever 279 grams. The burner superfast 2.0 driver is bigger, deeper clubface works with low CG to promote higher launch/lower spin for increased distance. New head shape and Inverted Cone face technology create the largest sweet spot of any taylormade.

The head of the driver’s Ultra-Thin Wall (UTW) construction combined with a more triangular address shape and profile shape allow improved performance and playability. The larger face is important in light of the fact that the longer club-length makes it more challenging for the average player to make square contact consistently, at the same time, the larger face provides more area with which to strike the ball

I love my new burner superfast taylormade burner superfast! For the first time, I had a hard time hitting it and almost decided to send it back to exchange it for a different driver. Talked to a golf smith customer service man about it and he told me he had the same club and that I would remember what he was going to tell me "you will love it in a month". I decided to keep working with it. I think the extra inch in length is an adjustment. I now don't even think about the extra length and hit it 200 yards! I think it will really help my game and hope to hit it even farther once I gain more confidence! I love taylormade clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment