Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mrs

Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver is the branch production of taylormade burner. With the development of society, taylormade is becoming more and more famous in the world. Taylormade r9 and r11 have already been the most famous productions, and now, the taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver joins them.

The burner superfast 2.0 driver has a new larger face and improves aerodynamics for faster speed. The tapered back end translates into more distance off the tee for you. With the aggressive head shape this golf set delivers drag-reducing geometry on the sole. Ultra-Thin Wall Technology on the inside creates a larger face up front, in fact the biggest face is appears on any taylormade driver. Engineers also included 2.0 technologies so each club has a better control, ball flight, sound and feel.

Special design is the other aspect for taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver’s success. A soft triangle for stability, the white surface is easy to align, the large face of the burner superfast 2.0 driver offers confidence. Yes, it has some decals at the edges that are not needed, but when you swing, you don't see it.

The reasons why the burner superfast 2.0 driver is so famous is that there are some special features of it. At first, it is long shaft; lighter weight and new low-drag aerodynamics promote faster swing speed for more distance. Secondly, the lightest taylormade driver is ever - 279 grams. Thirdly, the new taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver head shape and Inverted Cone face technology create the largest sweet spot of any TaylorMade driver. White no-glare crown and black clubface makes alignment of the burner superfast 2.0 driver easy.

Last week, I bought this driver, I am feel very surprise, and the driver set is better than I have imaged. Actually, I just hit the ball several meters, after using this golf set. I find my golf skills have a big improvement. That gives me a big surprise, at first, I don’t think it will help me much, but now, of course, it becomes one of my most favorite golf clubs. I am so glad to introduce you this driver, I think you will have the same feeling after using, now, I decides to buy another golf clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment